NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — A teenager was fatally shot in Niagara Falls Monday night.
Police in the city responded to Jordan Gardens around 8:30 p.m., where a 16-year-old was found suffering from a gunshot wound. The teen was taken to Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center where he was later pronounced dead.
Anyone with information that could help police in their investigation can call detectives at (716) 286-4553 or reach out using the general information line — (716) 286-4711.
- California family files lawsuit against Amazon after driver kills 2 year-old girl
- Political satirist and Buffalo native Mark Russell dies
- Missing toddler Taylen Mosley’s body found in alligator’s mouth; father charged, chief says
- Sabres win Devon Levi’s debut on Jeff Skinner’s OT goal
- 1 dead, 28 hurt after Illinois theater roof collapse before concert
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.