NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — A lucky visitor of one of Niagara Falls’ 7-Eleven stores is about to get richer.
The New York Lottery says a top prize-winning Take 5 ticket was recently sold at the location at 6880 Plaza Drive.
The ticket, which is worth $17,392, was for Monday evening’s drawing. Winning tickets may be claimed within one year of the date of the drawing.
- Interfaith service unites the community and raises up the East Side neighborhood
- May Male Scholar Athlete: Allegany-Limestone’s Jacob Brink
- Fire Department Chaplain Fr. Seil discusses tragedy and faith
- Lake Mead exposing more sunken relics
- Rochester man who allegedly sold crack to drug task force agent in Batavia arrested