NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB) — After a truck accident Thursday afternoon, River Road (Route 265) from Felton Street to Wheatfield Street has reopened.
River Road (Route 265) from Felton Street to Wheatfield Street is closed in both directions because of a crash.
A News 4 crew on the scene in the City of North Tonawanda captured a photo showing the raised bed of a dump truck tangled in powerlines above. Police say they’re not aware of any injuries.
We’re working to learn more about the crash and how long this section of River Road will be closed.
Road Conditions | Live Traffic Map
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
New on WIVB.com
- Prayer vigil held at Outer Harbor
- Bills fans gather to cheer on the team at the Transit Drive-In
- Tennessee hands the Bills a 34-31 loss to snap four-game win streak
- ‘A moment where minutes mattered’: High school student gives dad CPR, saves his life
- Rapper formerly known as Kanye West is now just Ye