NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB) — A top prize-winning Take 5 ticket was recently sold in North Tonawanda.
The New York Lottery says the ticket, which is worth $37,990.50, was for Sunday’s evening drawing. It was sold at The Market in the Square.
Take 5 drawings are televised twice daily at 2:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Prizes may be claimed within a year of the drawing.
- Fans weigh-in on first Bills game with vaccine requirements at Highmark Stadium
- Quitting smoking leads to people eating more junk food, Study finds
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: Washington vs. Bills
- BKL 5 questions with Mario Addison ahead of week three’s matchup with Washington
- View from the other sideline: Bills vs. Washington