NIAGARA COUNTY, N.Y. (WIVB) — A youth convicted of rape inside a party house in Lewiston was sentenced Wednesday.
State Police said parties happened at the Mountain View Drive home between the end of 2016 and mid 2018.
It was at one of those parties the then-minor sexually abused someone else.
Sources tell News 4 he received two years interim probation. Upon completing that probation, he will get youthful offender status.
Three adults, Tricia Vacanti, Gary Sullo, and Jessica Long were also arrested in connection to the parties.
- More than 470,000 ballots cast in Erie County for 2020 general election
- Cuomo’s Senior Advisor says there’s no truth to Gov. being in WNY on Thanksgiving
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals
- Two women shot after family gathering early Saturday morning
- Passing of a Visionary: Tony Hsieh, former Zappos CEO, dies at 46