WHEATFIELD, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Niagara County Sheriff’s Office says a Buffalo man tried to break into a number of businesses overnight, making his way into one.
Just after Midnight, deputies responded to the Meadowbrook Square Plaza in Wheatfield. There, a rear door was open and they say Christopher Sacco was found inside.
“Further investigation revealed Sacco attempted to burglarize numerous businesses, successfully making entry into one and stealing property before being apprehended,” the Niagara County Sheriff’s Office said.
Sacco was charged with burglary, criminal mischief, petit larceny and possession of burglar’s tools. The burglary charge is a felony, and further charges are pending.
Following his arrest, Sacco was remanded to the Niagara County Jail to await centralized arraignment.
- Proposed student loan bill calls for reform, end of PSLF program as alternative to Biden ‘scheme’
- Mercedes Vision EQXX could just be the most efficient car ever made
- Solar flares will increase, cause problems on Earth through 2025, NASA says
- Fugitive from fatal DWI captured after being on the run
- Rent has gone up the most in these 10 US cities