WHEATFIELD, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Wheatfield man has been charged with sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child.
The Niagara County Sheriff’s Office says an investigation was conducted after an alleged sex crime involving a child was reported to them.
This week, 37-year-old Mark Bojt, Jr. turned himself in at the Sheriff’s Office and was held for arraignment.
- Candidate for Pennsylvania Senate Dr. Mehmet Oz makes campaign stop in Erie
- Westminster & Enterprise charter schools reach agreement with BPS to remain open
- Crime Stoppers offers up to $2,500 for information leading to arrest of 15-year-old Koons Avenue suspect
- Are the Chiefs the NFL’s new dynasty?
- Craig Anderson’s rehab improving, won’t rush return to lineup