BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Niagara professor is set to appear on Jeopardy! later this week.
Dr. Carolyn Shivers is set to compete to be the next champion. She is an associate professor in Niagara’s psychology department, having joined last fall. She has made it her mission to learn more about people with disabilities and their impact on society.
Dr. Shivers currently lives on Grand Island. Her episode will air later this week.
Latest Local News
- Political satirist and Buffalo native Mark Russell dies
- Pot dispensary licensing coming to WNY, additional permits expected to be issued Monday
- Niagara Falls launches security camera rebate program to include non-profits
- Taste of Buffalo named winner of USA TODAY’s Best City Food Festival
- Hochul announces $1.4 million to help East Buffalo residents impacted by shooting
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.