BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Niagara professor is set to appear on Jeopardy! later this week.
Dr. Carolyn Shivers is set to compete to be the next champion. She is an associate professor in Niagara’s psychology department, having joined last fall. She has made it her mission to learn more about people with disabilities and their impact on society.
Dr. Shivers currently lives on Grand Island. Her episode will air later this week.
Latest Local News
- Buffalo’s Oxford Pennant teams up with Elton John
- Ready 4 the Weekend: March 24-26
- March male scholar athlete: Williamsville East’s Luca Buscaglia
- From counselor to president, Horizon’s Anne Constantino exits in June after nearly four decades of mental health advocacy
- State court official on leave after being arrested in UB locker room
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.