BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Nightmare Alley, a 1940s-set thriller starring Bradley Cooper, Rooney Mara and Cate Blanchett, and directed by Guillermo del Toro, was partially filmed in Buffalo City Hall last year.
The film will premiere at North Park Theatre Wednesday night at 7 p.m., complete with a red carpet event including dozens of local extras that were involved in its production and exclusive movie posters. News 4 sat down with Ray Barker, the theatre’s program director, for an interview about the screening.
Masks will be required to attend the film.
New on WIVB.com
- GOP-controlled Arizona county refuses to certify election
- Clarence Gilyard Jr., star of ‘Die Hard,’ ‘Walker, Texas Ranger,’ dies at 66
- How close were House races? A few thousand votes could have swung control
- #Just4Fun: Are you watching the World Cup?
- When and where to watch your favorite holiday specials this year