ERIE COUNTY, N.Y. (WIVB)– The Buffalo Sewer Authority has identified the man who died at the Bird Island Treatment Plant last week.
Officials say Darren Stevens fell into a well on Thursday. Crews recovered his body Friday morning.
It’s not clear what caused Stevens to fall in but the Buffalo Fire Department says he was not secured to anything when he fell.
- Watkins Glen sanctuary hosts Thanksgiving meal for turkeys
- Western New York residents react to adjusting Thanksgiving plans amid the pandemic
- Buffalo City Mission delivers over 5,000 dinners across WNY
- AAA predicts 10% decline in Thanksgiving travel
- Catholic Diocese of Buffalo weighs in on Supreme Court ruling backing religious organizations