MEDINA, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Niagara County man is dead after crashing his SUV into a tree in Medina Saturday morning, according to the Village of Medina Police Department.
Emergency crews responded to 1025 South Main Street at 1:52 a.m. to find an SUV with big damage to its front end. The man, who’s in his thirties, was removed from the vehicle and found to have no pulse. Emergency crews tried to revive him but he was ultimately pronounced dead at the scene.
Medina Police said it appears the man was headed north on S. Main Street when the vehicle hit the curb and went off the road into a tree.
The driver’s name is being withheld at this time.
New on WIVB.com
- Crime Stoppers WNY offers up 7,500 for information on August homicide
- Donating to West Herr’s food drive could get you the chance to meet Josh Allen
- Local lawmakers talk Bills stadium negotiations
- Time’s up for Bills fans: full vaccination now to get in stadium
- Plasticizer found in food from McDonald’s, Domino’s, others