MAYVILLE, N.Y. (WIVB) - The Chautauqua County Department of Health and Human Services announced a number of upcoming rabies immunization clinics.
The clinics are scheduled to take place in Silver Creek, Cherry Creek, Portland, Ellicott, Hanover and Ellington. Here are the dates and times:
- June 23 - Cherry Creek Fire Hall at Main St. and Southside Ave. - 10 a.m. until Noon
- June 28 - Brocton Fire Hall at 80 Lake Ave. - 4:30-7:30 p.m.
- July 26 - Town of Ellicott Highway Garage on E. Mosher St. in Falconer - 5-7 p.m.
- August 18 - Town of Hanover Highway Department at 11966 Hanover Rd. in Silver Creek - 8-11 a.m.
- August 23 - Town of Ellington Highway Garage on E. Main St. in Ellington - 5-7 p.m.
The vaccinations are free for dogs, cats and ferrets who are at least three months old. All pets must be on a leash or in a cage.
Pet owners should provide rabies vaccination records.