BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The former Erie County Democratic chairman is facing charges and is expected to be arraigned on Thursday morning.
The Buffalo News is reporting that Steve Pigeon is accused of molesting a child.
Pigeon is denying those allegations.
We will be updating this story as we learn more about the case.
New on WIVB.com
- Majority of Americans think COVID-19 situation is getting worse: Gallup
- Buffalo Singing Cops come back to “The Amazing Race,” but are gone again
- MVHS employees appeal for kindness and respect amid pandemic
- Villa Maria College covering the cost of students’ books and supplies
- Jefferson County parents charged after 9-month-old found burned