NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB) — After a truck accident Thursday afternoon, River Road (Route 265) from Felton Street to Wheatfield Street has reopened.
River Road (Route 265) from Felton Street to Wheatfield Street is closed in both directions because of a crash.
A News 4 crew on the scene in the City of North Tonawanda captured a photo showing the raised bed of a dump truck tangled in powerlines above. Police say they’re not aware of any injuries.
We’re working to learn more about the crash and how long this section of River Road will be closed.
Road Conditions | Live Traffic Map
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
New on WIVB.com
- After 50 years, veterans come to Buffalo to honor fallen brother-in-arms
- New exhibit celebrating Erie County’s bicentennial opens at Buffalo History Museum
- BPO Music Director JoAnn Falletta talks upcoming concert, Concertmaster Nikki Chooi performs
- Amherst Town Supervisor candidates talk platform, vision for town
- ‘Nowhere left to turn’: RCSD teacher details alleged sexual assault by student