WHEATFIELD, N.Y. (WIVB)-It’s grand opening weekend for a new artisan market in Wheatfield.
Rustic Buffalo Artisan Market, at 6610 Shawnee Road, features items made by more than 50 local artisans. The store was converted from a mid-1800s barn and includes farmhouse decor, re-purposed home furnishing, clothing, candles, artwork, gourmet treats, and more. Store owner John Pirrone says this gives the community the ability to shop locally while supporting local artists.
“We came up with a solution because our artisans in the community were not able to display their art because of the pandemic and things of that nature, so we decided to create a store
The market offers online shopping and curbside pickup. To finish off grand opening weekend, the store is open Sunday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. There will also be future events there such as wine tastings, vintage artisan d-I-y classes, live music nights, and more.
The store will be open year-round, 7 days a week.
For more information, call 716-907-9318.
- Salamanca man arrested and charged after attempting to have sex with 14-year-old girl
- ‘Back to Business’ program could leave some local firms out of business
- Crime Stoppers offering up to $2,500 for the arrest of 18-year-old Arion Darrell
- Stimulus checks: Would a $1,500 payment make you more likely to get a COVID vaccine?
- Buffalo man indicted after slashing man’s face outside of Pearl St. nightclub