WEST SENECA, N.Y. (WIVB)–A popular restaurant in Western New York is welcoming customers again.
Schwabl’s in West Seneca reopened Tuesday. One of the reasons for their extended closure was the fact that they were seeing so many out-of-town license plates in their parking lot.
Schwabl’s is open from noon to 8 p.m. Tuesday through Saturdays.
It’s closed on Sunday and Monday.
- U.S. Border Patrol installs new ‘facial comparison’ technology at the Peace Bridge
- Niagara County Sheriff continues investigation into crash that killed a 31-year-old mother and 2-year-old daughter
- Walden Galleria shoppers react to COVID-19 restrictions
- Bills LB A.J. Klein says it’s ‘imperative’ for Bills defense to play their best football down the stretch
- Step Out Buffalo shares some tips to make your holidays sweeter