WEST SENECA, N.Y. (WIVB)–A popular restaurant in Western New York is welcoming customers again.
Schwabl’s in West Seneca reopened Tuesday. One of the reasons for their extended closure was the fact that they were seeing so many out-of-town license plates in their parking lot.
Schwabl’s is open from noon to 8 p.m. Tuesday through Saturdays.
It’s closed on Sunday and Monday.
- Newsfeed Now: Video shows corrections officer’s role in inmate’s assault; Family welcomes 3rd child with same birthday
- Man, nephew rescue woman from water
- Lewiston GardenFest happening this weekend
- Apple Watches are mistakenly calling 911, police say
- These cities are home to the worst drivers, insurance group finds