WEST SENECA, N.Y. (WIVB) – A northbound section near the end of Route 400 will be closed from 6 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Monday due to bridge repair work, the NYS Department of Transportation announced.
The section that will be closed runs from Union Road (Route 277) to Seneca Street (Route 16). A detour will be available utilizing Center Road.
The DOT says the work is weather-sensitive and could be delayed by inclement conditions. The section planned to be closed is shown below.
Latest in Local News
- Amherst town officials present pandemic bounce back plans
- Riverside library renamed to honor longtime trustee
- Flag is raised in Niagara Square to honor Deaf Awareness Week
- Residents have their say about potential commercial marijuana sales on Grand Island
- Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown says he will not continue court fight to get on November ballot
- Erie County Legislator April Baskin endorses India Walton for Buffalo mayor