BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Taste of Buffalo is this weekend on Delaware Avenue and in Niagara Square. It bills itself as the largest two-day food festival in the country, with some 450,000 people expected.
Here is the list of closures:
- Delaware Avenue starting at West Tupper and continuing to and around Niagara Square. Portions of other streets adjacent to the Taste footprint will also be closed, including:
- Johnson Park between Elmwood & Delaware
- Tracy Street between Elmwood & Delaware
- Chippewa Street between Elmwood & Delaware and between Elmwood & Franklin; Chippewa will re-open to traffic between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. on Friday, July 12 and Saturday, July 13; it will reopen permanently at 9 p.m. on Sunday, July 14
- West Genesee between Franklin & Niagara Square
- Court between Franklin & Niagara Square
- Niagara between Elmwood & Niagara Square
- Perkins between Elmwood & Niagara Square
- Jerge between Elmwood & Niagara Square
- West Mohawk between Elmwood & Franklin
- West Huron between Elmwood & Franklin
- Cary between Elmwood & Delaware
The closures will remain in place until late Sunday night.