BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — In about three weeks, you can raise a glass and raise awareness for cancer research.
Thin Man Brewery is releasing a new beer “Kolsch Vs. Cancer” to support the efforts of Real Men Wear Pink.
Nate Geary, Cameron Frank, and Yvon Pasquarello joined News 4 at 4 to talk about the new release. See the full segment above.
- ‘Complete destruction’: Aerial video shows Hurricane Ian’s impact on Sanibel Island, Fort Myers Beach
- Texas homecoming queen gives crown to childhood friend
- Indigenous children honored at Lake Shore
- Unique fundraiser takes people ‘over the edge’ Saturday
- WNYers in South Carolina on alert for heavy rain, flooding as Ian weakens