BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The numbers are in from the Tim Horton’s annual Smile Cookie campaign, which helped raise money for ECMC.
ECMC says more than $135,000 was raised this year.
For the four years the campaign has run, more than half a million dollars has been raised for the hospital.
Funds from this year will go to ECMC’s frontline care services.
- Brian Daboll once again coaching with a heavy heart after his grandfather passed away
- 7-foot tall Harambe statue installed opposite of Charging Bull covered in bananas
- VIDEO: 26 Shirts’ Del Reid talks about the hype surrounding the Buffalo Bills
- Buffalo Niagara Waterkeeper completes transformation of shoreline at North Tonawanda Botanical Gardens
- New attack ad sends the temperature rising in mayor’s race