BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Halloween is just over two weeks away, and many locations across western New York are getting ready for trick-or-treaters and people looking to party. Here’s a list of places and events to check out, wherever you are in the region.AMHERST
- “Mall-O-Ween” will be happening at the Eastern Hills Mall on Thursday, October 29th from 5 until 7 p.m.
- Trick or treating will happen at the Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village on October 23rd from 5 until 9 p.m. and October 24th from 4 until 9 p.m.
- Screening Room Cinema and Cafe will host a “Halloween Double Feature” on October 31st at 8 p.m.
- The Arcade and Attica Railroad will host a “Halloween Haunted House” on October 24th and 25th at 12 and 3 p.m.
- Free trick or treating will take place at McKinley Mall on Saturday, October 31st 6 until 8 p.m.
- “Slime Time” will happen at LoveJoy Church on Saturday, October 31st from 6 until 8 p.m.
- “All Hallow’s Eve” will take place at the Buffalo History Museum on Saturday, October 31st from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- “Halloween at the Market!” will happen at the stage area of the the Broadway Market on Saturday, October 31st 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Kleinhans Music Hall will host a “Symphonic Spooktacular” on Saturday, October 17th at 2:30 p.m.
- 464 Gallery will host a Halloween party and exhibition called, “Monster 5.0” on October 30th from 6 until 11 p.m.
- “Prom of the Dead” will happen at the Dnipro Ukrainian Cultural Center October 24th at 9 p.m.
- A “Haunted Library Tour” will take place at the Central Library at Lafayette Square on October 29th & 31st. Call 858-8050 for more information.
- Waiting Room will host a “Freaky Friday Costume Party” on October 30th from 6 until 10 p.m.
- “Psycho” will play on the Kleinhans Music Hall big screen with the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra playing the original soundtrack live on October 31st at 8 p.m.
- The Buffalo History Museum will host “All Hollow’s Eve” on October 31st from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Larkin Filling Station will host “Author Mystery Night” on October 15th from 5:30 until 6:45 p.m.
- “Pumpkin Run 5K & 1.5 Mile Family Fun Walk” will happen at Gateway Longview on October 17th at 9:30 a.m.
- Iron Island Museum will host the 3rd annual “Haunted Food Truck Rodeo” on October 23rd from 4 until 8 p.m.
- “Nature A’Brewing” will take place at the Tifft Nature Preserve on October 29th at 5:30 p.m.
- Black Morgue Manor presents “Canal-o-ween” at The Ruins at Canalside on October 16th from 6:30 until 10:30 p.m.
- The Annual Parkside Community Association’s Children’s Halloween Party will take place at the Church of the Good Shepard on October 31st from 5:30 until 7 p.m.
- “Galleria of Treats” at the the Walden Galleria Mall on Thursday, October 29th from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. on the lower level near Forever 21.
- The Great Pumpkin Farm will host their “Fall Festival” on October 17th and 24th from 10 a.m. until dusk.
- The Village of Ellicottville will host an “EVL Half Marathon & 5K” on Ocotber 24th at 11 a.m.
- Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vinyards will host haunted hayrides from October 16-18 from 7 until 9 p.m.
- A Halloween parade will take place in Kenmore at the corner of Delaware Road and Wardman Avenue on Saturday, October 31st at 6 p.m.
- Trick or treating will take place on Delaware Ave. on Saturday, October 31st from 1 until 2 p.m.
- Trick or treating will happen in the Lancaster Library on Saturday, October 31st from 1 until 2 p.m.
- “Spooktacular” will take place at the Niagara Power Project Visitor’s Center on October 24th from 10 until 4 p.m.
- The 3rd annual “Kenan Center Gala” will take place at the Lockport Country Club on October 24th from 6:30 p.m. until midnight.
- The Lockport Palace Theater will host “Palace of Terror” from October 25-30.
- “Jumpin’ Pumpkin Jamboree” will happen at the Medina Railroad Museum on October 24th from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- “Terror on the Tracks” will happen at the Medina Railroad Museum on October 24th from 4 until 7 p.m.
- Niagara Falls and Town of Niagara will host trick or treating on Saturday, October 31st from 4 until 7 p.m.
- The Aquarium of Niagara will host “Halloween Happenings” October 24th from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- The annual screening of “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” will take place at the Riviera Theatre on October 30th at 10 p.m.
- “Spooktacular” will happen at the Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum on October 16th from 5:30 until 8 p.m.
- “Haunted Harbor at Gateway Harbor Park” will happen in North Tonawanda on October 17th from 6 until 8 p.m.
- “The Orchard Park Halloween Party” will take place at Yates Park on Saturday, October 31st from 5 until 9 p.m.
- A “Pediatric Dentist Candy Buy Back” will happen at Winning Smiles Pediatric Dentistry on Monday, November 2nd from 4 until 8 p.m.
- The Noll Nature Center will host a costume parade on October 24th at 6 p.m.
- Pumpkin carving will take place at the Noll Nature Center on October 25th.
- Old Fort Niagara’s spooks and haunts make appearances while visitors explore the historic grounds on October 17th & 24th from 7 until 10 p.m.
- “Hallowine” will be happening at various wineries on the Niagara Wine Trail from October 23-25 from 12 until 5 p.m.