BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The VA of Western New York is changing its visitation policy because of the surge in COVID-19 cases.
Starting Tuesday, the hospital is suspending in-person visits. Exceptions will be made for end-of-life care and outpatient services.
People who are given the okay to visit will have to be screened for COVID-19.
New on WIVB.com
- Hamburg businesses pick up the pieces more than a week after historic snowstorm
- ‘Squid Game’ actor Oh Yeong-su charged with sexual misconduct: reports
- 6 ways to boost your credit card rewards this holiday season
- Bennett football team advances to state championship game
- Marjorie Taylor Greene hurls homophobic slur at CA rep