BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The VA of Western New York is changing its visitation policy because of the surge in COVID-19 cases.
Starting Tuesday, the hospital is suspending in-person visits. Exceptions will be made for end-of-life care and outpatient services.
People who are given the okay to visit will have to be screened for COVID-19.
New on WIVB.com
- Mask mandate stays in effect in schools frustrating parents against the requirement
- NY legislature likely to draw district lines on tight timeline ahead of primary
- Judge grants stay to keep NY indoor mask mandate in place—for now
- Iroquois’ Trey Kleitz breaks school’s All-Time Scoring Record
- School bus issues continue for parents and students at BPS