BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The VA of Western New York is changing its visitation policy because of the surge in COVID-19 cases.
Starting Tuesday, the hospital is suspending in-person visits. Exceptions will be made for end-of-life care and outpatient services.
People who are given the okay to visit will have to be screened for COVID-19.
New on WIVB.com
- Anne Heche dead at 53; actress removed from life support after organs harvested
- 9-year-old boy found after going missing in Niagara Falls
- Simona Halep wins 3rd National Bank title, Pegula and partner win doubles
- Motorcyclist injured in Chautauqua County crash
- 2 brothers dead after car crashes into North Carolina Hardee’s