AURELIUS, N.Y. (WETM) – A Wellsville man was pronounced deceased following a serious crash in Aurelius.
According to New York State Police, Troopers responded to Half Acre Road on Oct. 18 around 1:46 p.m. and found a vehicle that had struck a narrow railway overpass.
The driver, identified as 40-year-old Timothy Joyce, was transported to Auburn Hospital where he was pronounced deceased.
State Police say the investigation into the crash is continuing.
- Yellen says Trump administration ‘decimated’ financial oversight
- ‘QAnon Shaman’ released from prison, transferred to halfway house
- Progressives urge Biden to use executive powers to advance their agenda
- Kirby: White House working to gain access to detained Wall Street Journal reporter
- Buffalo man pleads guilty to leaving scene after running over, killing 10-year-old