(WIVB) — Local Jeopardy! fans will have a hometown contestant to cheer on Wednesday night.
Mary Kamela is a librarian, and the second western New Yorker in the past two weeks to get a chance to shine in the national spotlight.
A Williamsville man, Mandela Namaste, competed a couple of weeks ago.
He didn’t have much luck, but maybe Mary will come home with the win.
Jeopardy! will air on CBS at 7:30 p.m.
- Is fall bringing you down? Here’s how to fight seasonal depression
- What are the ‘absolute best’ nachos in your state?
- Lawsuits, shrunk eligibility take the shine off Biden’s student debt relief
- You may have a REAL ID already: How to know
- Graduates from these colleges, universities have the most debt: report