UPDATE: The Boil Water Advisory in South Dayton has been lifted.
Original: SOUTH DAYTON, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Boil Water Advisory has been issued for parts of the Village of South Dayton due to a water main break.
The advisory is in effect for the following streets:
- Cherry Street
- Prospect Street
- Third Street
- Main Street from Pine Street to the water tank
- Councilman will not be censured by Cheektowaga Town Board
- Security firm hired to protect asylum seekers in Erie County has license suspended
- Colin Kaepernick pens letter to New York Jets asking to be signed to practice squad
- Culver’s bringing back beloved cheese curd-topped burger
- Historic Broderick Park could soon receive name change