GREAT VALLEY, N.Y. (WIVB) — Early Saturday morning, the Cattaraugus County Sheriff’s Office says a child drunkenly drove a vehicle before it crashed in Great Valley.
The accident happened on U.S. Route 219. Deputies responded to the scene at approximately 3:20 a.m.
There, they say the driver was determined to be under 18. There was at least one other person in the vehicle, but deputies did not specify their age.
After being charged with DWI, the driver was taken to the Sheriff’s Office for processing. He was then released to his mother.
The child will be back in court at a later date.
- American Airlines plane makes emergency landing in Las Vegas due to bird
- Champions at last: Bandits claim NLL Cup, 5th title in franchise history, 1st in 15 years
- Influencer mom fighting for life after suffering aneurysm one week before due date
- Canisius unveils new logo ahead of transition to university
- Some Apple customers frustrated by new savings accounts