ASHFORD, N.Y. (WIVB) — According to the Cattaraugus County Sheriff’s office, retired Erie County K-9 Haso was found dead Friday after going missing in Ashford Hollow earlier this week.
Haso, an 8-year-old dog, reportedly ran off Monday, though he was fitted with a microchip.
The Sheriff’s office confirmed Friday that Haso’s death is under investigation after his body was found in West Valley.
They say a necropsy is being performed. Anyone with information that could help authorities in their investigation can call (716) 938-2217.
- Buffalo Public Schools heal through art at MLK Park, community addresses Texas shooting
- 2-year-old dies in Wheatfield crash, incident under investigation
- $7.8 million project to resurface Rt. 33 announced
- CBS pulls ‘FBI’ season finale after Texas elementary mass shooting: reports
- ‘Enough!’ NBA coach cuts briefing short after Texas shooting