LITTLE VALLEY, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Cattaraugus County man was charged with stealing a golf cart from the county fairgrounds.
Kasey Ellis, a 23-year-old Little Valley resident, was taken into custody on Wednesday afternoon following a larceny investigation.
The Cattaraugus County Sheriff’s office says Ellis was found to be in possession of a golf cart and admitted to taking it.
He faces charges of petit larceny, criminal trespassing and burglary. After being processed at the Sheriff’s office, he was released with court appearance tickets.
- Progressive losses mount: Here are five big disappointments
- What is a ‘Yellowhammer’ cookie? Nutty treat becomes Alabama’s newest state symbol
- Biden signs bill to raise debt ceiling
- Costco shoppers shifting away from specific item; CFO says it’s indicator of recession
- Cement-filled toilets and dead fish: NC school district bars more than 80 seniors from graduation over ‘pranks’
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.