CONEWANGO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Cattaraugus County man has been charged with making a terroristic threat.
Earlier this month, authorities say 20-year-old Dominick Brisley, while working with another person, called dispatchers numerous times. Officials say he was reporting an alleged bomb threat at a local school district.
Additionally, authorities say Brisley made threats toward law enforcement officers and first responders, but no one was injured.
Eventually, Brisley turned himself in. After being processed, he was released.
Brisley will be arraigned in Town of Conewango Court at a later date.
- Weight loss surgeries rise substantially among adolescents: research
- Furries have ‘nothing to do’ with Florida law, senator says
- Man catches more than fish at Kansas lake; fire department helps reel in a big one
- Parents prepare kids for summer safety with swim lessons
- New Yorkers can now register online to vote