ALLEGANY, N.Y. (WIVB) — A St. Bonaventure University student has been charged with criminal mischief after New York State police say he pulled a fire alarm at the school.
According to Troopers, Raymond Vargas-Nunez, a 20-year-old from New York City’s Bronx borough, pulled the alarm in the north wing of Falconio Hall.
Following his arrest, Vargas-Nunez was released with an appearance ticket for Allegany Town Court. He’ll be there next month.
- Sabres stumbling to one of worst home records in history
- Case of teen’s 2015 death, reopened during Murdaugh investigation, now ruled a homicide
- Election results: Kevin Peterson, Rob Hefner re-elected as Mayors of Depew, Blasdell
- Trump’s possible indictment: What to watch for
- Democrats worry about Trump protest calls over possible indictment