LITTLE VALLEY, N.Y. (WIVB) — The New York Lottery says a Take 5 ticket worth $5,968 was sold at the Crosby’s store on Rock City Street in Little Valley.
The ticket was for Monday’s mid-day drawing, which had winning numbers of 2-9-11-13-22.
Winning tickets can be cashed up to one year from the date of the drawing.
- Noodle the Pug, known for his ‘bones, no bones’ days, has died
- You’ve probably been saying these popular reindeer names wrong
- ‘Y’all,’ that most Southern of Southernisms, is going mainstream – and it’s about time
- Russia rejects $60-a-barrel cap on its oil, warns of cutoffs
- Hospital patient arrested for shutting off roommate’s ventilator — twice