FORESTVILLE, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Chautauqua County man turned himself in on Tuesday after an investigation found he allegedly raped a child under the age of 15, the Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Office said.
Florian Odebralski, 35, of Forestville was charged with three counts of second-degree rape and endangering the welfare of a child.
Odebralski will be arraigned at a later date.
New on WIVB.com
- Gas prices could drop below $3 by Christmas
- Inflation relief: At least 20 states offer one-time rebates, tax credits
- DeSantis leads Biden in hypothetical matchup among Georgia voters: poll
- Warnock holds narrow lead over Walker in Georgia runoff: poll
- Senate committee to kick off public probe of FTX collapse