SINCLAIRVILLE, N.Y. (WIVB) — There was a fatal shooting in the Chautauqua County village of Sinclairville Tuesday night.
Deputies responded to the scene on Reed Street shortly after 7:30 p.m. There, they found a man whom they took to UPMC Chautauqua, where he died. He was later identified as 18-year-old Joseph Misciagno, a Cassadaga resident.
“It does not appear this was a random act,” the Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Office said.
The investigation into this is ongoing. The Sheriff’s Office has not yet identified any suspects.
- Two victims recovering after Sunday evening Jamestown shooting
- King’s Hawaiian recalls pretzel buns, bites due to potential microbial contamination
- More than 2 million infant swings and rockers recalled after baby’s death
- COVID-19 nasal spray could be game changer, researcher says
- Trump says ‘temperature has to be brought down’ after Mar-a-Lago search