CHAUTAUQUA, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 37-year-old Town of Chautauqua man has been accused of driving an unregistered go-kart while intoxicated.
In addition to this, the Chautauqua County Sheriff’s office said he had a child under the age of 15 with him in the passenger seat.
Brian Little’s arrest came when deputies stopped him on a roadway in the town Tuesday afternoon. He was later released on court appearance tickets.
He stands charged with the following crimes:
– Unregistered Motor Vehicle
– Driving While Intoxicated
– Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
– Leandra’s Law Felony Driving While intoxicated
- Dems plan to slam GOP for ‘political stunts and sham investigations’ at first House education hearing
- The five biggest moments from Biden’s State of the Union address
- Five big takeaways from President Biden’s 2023 State of the Union Address
- Five things Biden didn’t talk about in the State of the Union
- Photos: President Biden’s second State of the Union address