POMFRET, N.Y. (WIVB) — A passenger was killed in a one-vehicle crash in Chautauqua County.
New York State police say it happened Friday morning on Route 60 in the Town of Pomfret. According to officers, the vehicle was northbound when it went off the road and hit a tree.
The 64-year-old driver, a Fredonia resident, was treated for non-life threatening injuries. His passenger, Katie Korzeniewski, 38, also of Fredonia, was taken to UPMC Hamot in Erie, Pennsylvania, where she died.
The accident is under investigation.
- Oxford Dictionaries names ‘goblin mode’ its word of the year
- Red Hot Chili Peppers to play Syracuse show in April
- ‘No freaking way’: Unwelcome bear moves into Florida neighborhood, eats residents’ avocados
- Kennedy Center Honors delivers salute to stars, welcomes back Paul Pelosi
- Florida deputy ‘jokingly’ shot, killed by roommate, fellow deputy