TOWN OF ELLERY, N.Y. (WIVB) — Maple Springs Fire Department and the Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Office responded to a fire Monday night.
At 7:43 p.m., officials arrived at the scene of a fire on Park Plaza, where it was reported that flames were spreading from a single-family residence to a neighboring residence. The fire was extinguished and no injuries have been reported.
Investigators said the fire originated in the living room of the single-family residence and was caused by an electrical problem.
Due to the extent of the damage and safety concerns, the fire department ordered an emergency demolition of the residence.
- Ronnie Turner, Tina Turner’s son, dead at 62, wife says
- Greater Niagara Ballet Company puts on the Nutcracker
- After calls from News 4, desperately needed repair work to start at Buffalo woman’s home
- FedEx driver strangled, killed 7-year-old after accidentally hitting her with van, warrant says
- ABC pulls Backstreet Boys holiday special following Nick Carter assault allegations