ELLERY, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Chautauqua County woman was charged with harassment and endangering the welfare of a child following an incident in the Town of Ellery.
On Monday night, shortly before 11:30, Sheriff’s deputies responded to a report of a fight. According to authorities, it was determined that Jennifer Miller, 43, an Ellery resident, allegedly hit a child while striking other adults.
She was taken to the Chautauqua County Jail.
- Suspect arrested in murders of Albuquerque Muslim men
- Unprecedented search in Mar-a-Lago: Legal experts react to investigation of Trump estate
- Four arrested after Jamestown police chase, search warrant
- Watch: Plane lands on California highway, starts on fire
- Nebraska woman charged with helping daughter have abortion