GERRY, N.Y. (WIVB) — Two people were killed in a fire in Chautauqua County early Sunday morning, the Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Office said.
Fire crews responded to the fire in the Town of Gerry just before 6 a.m. Sunday. The two residents of the home, Jeffrey and Judith Church, both 66, were found dead in the home.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Family of teen lost to cancer keeps honoring him, 25 years later
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport partners with “CLEAR” for quicker check-in
- Rising costs, lack of supervision, among other concerns on Erie County migrant situation
- First female pilot in command at Mercy Flight takes inspiration to new heights
- Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz says he won’t run again if re-elected in November
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.