BATAVIA, N.Y. (WIVB) — Batavia police say a missing girl who ran away from home overnight has been found.
Jaylynn Alvord is 12 years old and had last been seen in the area of Liberty Street before she went missing. When she left, police say she didn’t have a phone on her.
On Monday afternoon, police issued an update, saying she was found safe.
- LIST: Great movies for your Memorial Day weekend
- GALLERY: VP Harris visits Buffalo for mass shooting victim’s funeral
- A woman who loved unconditionally: Loved ones celebrate the life of Ruth Whitfield
- BPD announces arrest made in connection with Forest Ave. shooting
- Winnie the Pooh, Piglet to ‘go on a rampage’ in new horror film