BATAVIA, N.Y. (WIVB) — Investigators are trying to figure out what caused a fire at Baskin Farms in Batavia.
It occurred on Sunday afternoon and received a response from multiple fire companies in Genesee and Wyoming counties. At the time, seven people were working at the farm.
“Nine years ago, we had a fire here,” Bethany Fire Chief Jeff Fluker said. “A paper mill is usually what catches on fire due to the heat. Paper is combustible.”
News 4 will provide more information when it becomes available.
- Five takeaways from the Georgia Senate runoff
- Bennett’s Rashard Perry wins Trench Trophy
- Kenmore drops eminent domain; Insty-Prints to stay on Elmwood Ave.
- Warnock wins Georgia Senate runoff, expanding Democratic majority
- RPD: Teen, child, 20-year-old shot during vigil for other teen shooting victim