BATAVIA, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Genesee County Sheriff’s office says a homeless woman is facing drug and prison contraband charges.
Beth Jeffres, 40, was arrested on Monday after the Sheriff’s office says she entered the Genesee County Jail with a number of controlled substances this past Saturday.
She faces the following charges:
- criminal possession of a narcotic drug
- criminal possession of a narcotic drug with intent to sell
- criminal possession of a controlled substance
- promoting prison contraband
Jeffres was held on cash bail and is scheduled to reappear in City of Batavia Court on December 15.
- Scientists fear valley fever may be on the rise, on the move in US
- Hot streaks, cool feats: UB, Bona hoops teams extend winning runs
- 103.3 The Edge helps get more than 30 people trained in hands-only CPR
- Man charged with murder in fatal stabbing of O.C. doctor riding bike on PCH
- Ken-Ton schools host 36th annual Jerry Starr SleepOut