BATAVIA, N.Y. (WIVB) — One person was arrested and six others were told to go to court during Saturday night’s concert at Darien Lake.
According to the Genesee County Sheriff’s office, 24-year-old Rochester resident Terrance Falk was accused of punching a woman, knocking her unconscious. He was charged with assault and taken into custody.
Authorities also announced the following charges:
- Eliecer Angulo, 27, Rochester – Angulo was charged with criminal trespassing after allegedly kicked a fence over to enter a restricted area of the venue.
- Stephen Hunter, 38, Schuyler County – Hunter was charged with harassment after allegedly pushing and fighting with security.
- Tyrell Lynch, 35, Niagara Falls – Lynch was charged with harassment after allegedly pushing a security officer.
- Megan Kendall, 34, Buffalo – Kendall was charged with obstructing governmental administration for allegedly interfering with deputies who were making an arrest.
- Jayson Lazan, 46, Buffalo – Lazan was charged with harassment after allegedly punching someone at the concert.
- Giovanni Paige-Mota, 21, Rochester – Paige-Mota was charged with obstructing governmental administration, harassment and disorderly conduct after allegedly causing a disturbance and fighting with deputies.
Those latter six are scheduled to appear in court on September 5. They were given appearance tickets.
- Multiple people have been shot on campus of Morgan State University in Baltimore, police say
- Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month through salsa dancing & music at the Olivencia Center
- License plate readers installed in Cheektowaga as police use tech to tamp down crime
- Woman sues Disney for $50K after ‘painful wedgie’ on water slide
- Gingrich says House GOP should expel ‘anti-Republican’ Gaetz