BYRON, N.Y. (WIVB) — One person is dead, and another is clinging onto life after a Genesee County motorcycle accident Sunday night.
The accident happened around 8:16 p.m. when Leland L. Fuller IV, 30 of Byron, was driving east on Cockram Road with passenger Daylin Fagundo-Rodriguez, 28 of Byron. A deer entered the road and collided with the 1998 Harley Davidson, according to New York State Police.
Both were ejected from the motorcycle.
Fagundo-Rodriguez was pronounced dead at the scene. Fuller was rushed to Strong Memorial Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The accident remains under investigation.
New on WIVB.com
- Suspect arrested in murders of Albuquerque Muslim men
- Unprecedented search in Mar-a-Lago: Legal experts react to investigation of Trump estate
- Four arrested after Jamestown police chase, search warrant
- Watch: Plane lands on California highway, starts on fire
- Nebraska woman charged with helping daughter have abortion