CASTILE, N.Y. (WIVB) — A man could spend between 15 and 20 years in prison when he’s sentenced for course of sexual conduct against a child.
The Wyoming County District Attorney’s Office said Craig Poler admitted to engaging in multiple acts of sexual conduct with a child younger than 13. The incidents happened over the course of almost two years, between January 14, 2020 and January 4, 2022, prosecutors said.
In addition to a prison sentence, Poler, a 34-year-old former resident of Castile, could spend 10 years under post-release supervision. Along with this, prosecutors said he’ll have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
After Poler pleaded guilty, Poler’s previously posted bail of $300,000 was revoked. He was then ordered to be held without bail. He’ll be sentenced on September 15.
- Ex-NFL star Marshawn Lynch arrested in Las Vegas on suspicion of DUI
- GOP pressures DOJ for answers on Trump raid
- Go-Bike communications director discusses Buffalo Skyride
- Pembroke family’s insurance claim denied as house continues cracking
- What is the ‘Dark Brandon’ meme that has taken the White House by storm?