WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y. (WIVB)—The Williamsville School Board announced Saturday during a Virtual Community Forum that they will share as much information they as they can into the investigation into Dr. Scott Martzloff, the superintendent who was placed on leave last month.
The board says outside counsel is looking into allegations against Doctor Scott Martzloff, including his conduct in office and particularly concerning his plan to delay the start of school for remote-learners. Martzloff was placed on leave last month.
Board members say they can not speak about the investigation but stressed this is not about keeping secrets.
The investigation into Martzloff began when he was placed on leave last month.
“I realize some people view this as a lack of transparency. Please understand we are trying to be transparent. We’re sitting here to communicate with you all, but if we receive legal counsel that we can not speak about something we’re going to listen to our legal counsel.”
The board says they don’t know what they’ll be able to share from the investigation, but they’ll inform the public as much as legally possible.
- Jon Bon Jovi to accompany Joe and Jill Biden in Luzerne County Saturday
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- F.A.T.H.E.R.S. holds giveaway for those who couldn’t make it to mall, large store during pandemic
- National Comedy Center partnering to preserve Johnny Carson collection