Woman dead following trailer fire

Local News

DEPEW, N.Y. (WIVB-TV)– A Depew woman is dead after an early morning fire on Transit Road. It happened around 12:30 at the Transit-Cayuga Village Mobile Home Park.

Crews found 49-year-old Michele Ackley unresponsive in the home. She was rushed to the hospital where she died.

Depew Police say that the fire was caused by a faulty clothes dryer. Depew fire officials say foul play is not suspected.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss