BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)– A 42-year-old woman has died after a shooting in Buffalo Tuesday.
Police say she was shot around 2 p.m. on the first block of Wood Avenue. She was taken by ambulance to Erie County Medical Center where she later died from her injuries. Police have not released any other information at this time.
Anyone with information is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
Kelly Khatib is a digital reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2019. See more of her work here.
- Niagara County SPCA hosts Thanksgiving feast for shelter animals
- Western New York residents react to adjusting Thanksgiving plans amid the pandemic
- Buffalo City Mission delivers over 5,000 dinners across WNY
- AAA predicts 10% decline in Thanksgiving travel
- Catholic Diocese of Buffalo weighs in on Supreme Court ruling backing religious organizations