ARCADE, N.Y. (WIVB) — A third prize-winning Powerball ticket was recently sold in Wyoming County.
The ticket, which is worth $50,000, has four matching numbers and the Powerball. It was purchased at the Crosby’s store on West Main Street in Arcade.
The numbers for the January 10 drawing were 14-17-18-21-27, and the Powerball was 9.
Powerball drawings take place every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 11 p.m. For information on claiming lottery prizes, click or tap here.
- Krebs nets first two career NHL goals in 6-3 Sabres win
- Bars and restaurants along Chippewa street expect a busy Sunday during Bills playoff game
- Cheektowaga Central students to head to Special Olympics
- Bills fans head to airport for team sendoff
- Seneca Nation language department shares support for Bills