BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Breast cancer survivors and their supporters gathered at the Outer Harbor Saturday morning for the annual American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk.
Funds raised from the walk will support local research efforts in Western New York.
- Gas prices could drop below $3 by Christmas
- Inflation relief: At least 20 states offer one-time rebates, tax credits
- DeSantis leads Biden in hypothetical matchup among Georgia voters: poll
- Warnock holds narrow lead over Walker in Georgia runoff: poll
- Senate committee to kick off public probe of FTX collapse